Objects

PinkOrchid said:
A little fetish of mine is being penetrated by non-sexual objects, like hairbrushes, bottles, whatever.

I'd love some ideas.

If give the chance, what things would you fuck someone with?
Your cell phone, with a picture of it happening on the message display while I'm doing it.
And, of course, the ringer set to "Vibrate" mode.
:D
Luv ya, babe.
 
Brainfreeze!

Popsicle. Food is always fun when you throw it in the mix - especially if you like those foreign objects.
 
Re: Brainfreeze!

madamecasanova said:
Popsicle. Food is always fun when you throw it in the mix - especially if you like those foreign objects.

Popsicle sounds delicious. Have used ice before, but never on a stick! ;)
 
Not to be a party pooper...

But be a bit careful of food (particularly sugary foods).

Make sure you "clean up" thoroughly our you could be poppin out the pilsbury dough boy in a few days if you catch my drift.

~WOK
 
Re: Not to be a party pooper...

wornoutkeyboard said:
But be a bit careful of food (particularly sugary foods).

Make sure you "clean up" thoroughly our you could be poppin out the pilsbury dough boy in a few days if you catch my drift.

~WOK
Nasty but true yuck

A Mag-lite Flashlight might work. Certainly not going to break and may enlighten a whole cavern of new ideas.

Oh dear it must be late corny dry humor.
 
Just wondering does the bed post work? (I would not know, nor try trust me) anyone for real tried it? wasn't it uncomfortable? How?

Well that is all for me the batteries are worn out tonight.
Phildo
 
Objects that probably won't work for you.

- The engine block from a 57' chevy.
- A 747
- The TV Remote. (Ok, this might work, but you could end up inadvertantly switching the channel to the 700 club mid orgasm.)
- A black & decker dust buster.

Things that might work.

- Candles (unscented preferrably)
- Pop Rocks! (if you can find them)
- A screwdriver handle
- A Tongue
- Fingers, the more the merrier
- Penis or Penii (What is the plural of penis? Penises?) and devices designed to simulate Penises.

Avoid things with sharp edges and things that can leave something behind.

If you really want to experiement, run on down to your local home improvement store and ask them for a can of Liquid Latex. Tell them you need to dip the handles of a screwdriver that got chipped.

Liquid latex is interesting goo. Its basically latex in liquid form, if you dip something into it, it will coat the object and then harden. Repeatedly coating an object will build up a thicker latex coat. Hell, if your man is up for it, you could even dip him and build yourself a latex model of his penis (then pour wax into it, and bingo, you've got a new toy.
 
I wanted to go to bed but the urgent light came on and I knew I would not sleep well If you knew not the answer.

Penis -- Pl. "penes" pronounced pe`nez, or "penises"

Feel much beter hope I helped Bobmi357

Phildo
 
Bobmi357 said:
- Pop Rocks! (if you can find them)
- A screwdriver handle


Same coda applies to Pop Rocks as other foods mentioned earlier, the sugar can lead to candida (use sugar-free popsicles, BTW, and you avoid this)
As for tools, just check carefully for burrs in the plastic or peeling handle covers first, and consider dipping in bleach then rinising well before using :D
 
Bottles

If you're going to use a bottle make sure you have the cap on it. No really- apparently some lady in LA was using a 2L coke bottle to get off with and managed to cause enough suction in the bottle to harm herself internally. So be careful with that.


Hmm... the rremote sounds cute... just be careful with it- take the batteries out first, LOL. Could try the long handle on a cooking pan. Umbrella... shampoo bottle... lotion container... send barbie into explor... i know i'm wrong... oh well....
 
Here's something I heard about from a former girlfriend.

Take a condom (or two, to be safe) and fill it with heat grains (often dried wheat, but there are synthetic materials too, I think). You warm them up in the microwave until they are just short of painful to touch, fill the condom, tie up to seal, and work it in.

It's supposed to be really interresting. Penis-shaped, knotty, keeps the warmth for quite some time, and moves around a bit when moving around a bit.

I'm a little short ov vagina myself to give you a first hand review though. ;)
 
I love the idea of non sexual objects as sex toys.

bottled water bottles (the ribbed ones)
hotel shampoo bottles as nipple suckers
hair brushes
candles
various food items
wine bottle (ever had cold champagned poured IN you)
Once teased a girl anally with the antennae on y cell phone (nokia solid antennae)
comb across the nipples
ice
clothespins and various other clamping type items

:)

Carnus
 
hair brush handles of all sizes, markers (not the cap side ..haha), various width candles, a cleaned cucumber, legs of chairs if cleaned?, a computer mouse, an egg whisk (they come in various sizes)... some kind of baggie or condom filled with jello... s'all i could think of now...
 
I have the same fetish, PinkOrchid....a few days of the month, I just get consumed by the need to have something unorthodox (and preferably large) inserted. The best for me has been a nice big cucumber, actually...it was cold and kind of ridged (as opposed to rigid, which was T after I told him about that experience) and ohhh so filling.
 
PinkOrchid said:
A little fetish of mine is being penetrated by non-sexual objects, like hairbrushes, bottles, whatever.

I'd love some ideas.

If give the chance, what things would you fuck someone with?

My dearest Orchid, leave it to you to come up with the coolest thread topics. :D

Now I'm prowling around my house, wondering what I can use next time I play around alone, lol.

There are some very interesting bottles in the kitchen...the olive oil bottle looks good...and there is a vase that would be QUITE interesting. One of those crystal-cut thingies that really looks all sparkly in the light. It might hurt, but it might also be worth it. :D

And my guitars. Ahem. The possibilities! :eek:

S.
 
Also, I heard from a friend that massage toys (no really, the kind that are meant for massages!) can be lots of fun. The small handheld ones with three little arms ending in balls can be easily manipulated for g-spot fun. T has this head massage thing that looks like an octopus...a little wooden body with all these thick copper wires coming off of it. (It sounds crazy and looks scary but ohhhhhh my god it feels amazing.) Anyway, the wooden body is really quite perfectly shaped. But I still stand by my cucumber, except that they go bad quickly so you have to be in tune with your body enough to prepare. Or just really enjoy a nice salad with every meal.
 
Re: Bottles

Vixandra said:
If you're going to use a bottle make sure you have the cap on it. No really- apparently some lady in LA was using a 2L coke bottle to get off with and managed to cause enough suction in the bottle to harm herself internally. So be careful with that.

There was an entire thread on this specific topic, so for more info run a search for it. If you're going to use a plastic bottle, than the problem is easily avoided-- take a hot pin and poke a small hole in the bottom of the bottle. Poof! It's no longer possible to create a vacuum in the bottle! :D
 
Twas stroling th iasles at Tar-get and noticed a few intersting shapes.

Coffeemate creamer bottles.
Rubber dog bones
Ladder hook (long peg with upturned end so the item doesn't slip off)
Acrylic "S" shaped plant hanger.

I suppose I should have stopped in Home Depot next door, but I had frozen food with me... Darn! Could have gone there first!
 
I forgot about the car...

A sunglasses case with nice smooth edges that follow the two tears of a pair of glasses.

A battery powered (rechargable in cig liter) map light with flexible middle. Turn the light inside?

The windshield scraper has a nice fat handle with exagerated indentations for fingers (great for gloved hands), and it's curved too!

And in the glove compartment I found a couple of condom packs. Of course they'd need to be filled first.

PS: PO, we'll go by Home Depot and get some chain for the chain trick and some chain for your cuffs and some dowels for spreader bars and hooks for the ceiling and clamps to hold things on the bed posts and probably several other items just to make you wonder how they are going to be used... :devil: :kiss:

PPS: Other welcome too; we'll decide who goes where after we check out.
 
Back
Top